The following are the forms of vegetables that are available in the market. Give the CHARACTERISTICS of EACH FORM.
ps. (G-10 TLE)
1. Have undergone little or no processing from the time they were harvested to the time they were marketed or sold.
2. Most affordable to purchase and fresh.
1. Commercially packed in plastic bags or cardboard boxes.
2. Frozen within hours of harvest but undergo several steps to warrant that their quality is preserved before the actual freezing process.
1. These are vegetables that are dried or dehydrated to preserve and prolong their shelf life.
2. The water removed from the vegetables and obstruct the growth of bacteria, yeasts and molds.
1. Last longer.
2. Canned vegetables are easy to cook and more convenient.
Sana po makatulong :):):)