Stay home as
much as you can.
Ways to Stop the
1: Stay at home and refrain from joining social gatherings or parties.
2: Wash your hands thoroughly every time you touch something that came from outside into your home.
2.5: Disinfect the item using alcohol and store the item away for a few days.
3. Sanitize places around the house that are frequently being touched or used. This could be doorknobs, your phone, or tables and desktops.
4. Strengthen your immune system by eating healthy, getting lots of rest and exercising.
5. Keep your hands away from your face, especially your eyes, mouth, and nose.
6: Wear a mask and face shield if you really need to go outside, and dont come too close to other people.
7. When out in public, dont touch surfaces that other people may have touched. You can touch these surfaces with a tissue protecting your hand and/or sanitizing your hand afterwards with some hand sanitizer.
8. Cough and sneeze into a tissue or into your elbow. This prevents the germs from spreading. Then, wash your hands up to your elbows with soap and water.