Learning Task 3: Answer the question below. Write it in your answers
1. How can we assess such participation?
2. What are the two types of self-testing activities?
3. Describe each type. Give examples?
1. We can assess such participation by Direct Observation and by using devices like Accelerometer, Heart-rate Monitor, and Arm bands.
2. The two types of self-testing activities are the Locomotor Movements and Non-locomotor Movements.
3. The Locomotor Movements are the basic ways to move, it is the building block of coordination.
Examples are walking, galloping, jumping, hopping and many more.
While Non-locomotor Movements is the movement of the body around its own axis.
Examples are bending, stretching, pushing, pulling, bouncing and many more.