Identify what figurative language is being used in each sentence.
1. The cat ran away like the wind
2. Stating during a thunderstorm, “beautiful weather were having”
3. His feet are as big as boats.
4. Her hair is silk.
5. It was raining cats and dogs
6. The giants step were thunder as he ran toward jack.
7. The wind sang her mournful song through the falling leaves.
8. I have a million things to do today.
9. The snow whispered as it fell to the ground during the early morning hours.
Choices: Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Hyperbole, Irony
Pakisagot ng maayos. :)