Directions: Put a check on the blank if the sentence shows the correct use of present
tense verb and cross if not.
1. Mr. Del Rosario compose a poem.
2. He attends mass every Sunday.
3. They wears their sports uniform.
4. Joseph like to play basketball.
5. The trees give us food and shelter.
sentences that follow the correct tense: (2) and (5)
identify if the subject is singular or plural
(1) subject is singular therefore the verb should be singular composes
(3) subject is plural therefore the verb should be plural wear
(4) subject is singular therefore the verb should be singular likes