A. Choose and underine the correct form of the verb in simple present tense.
Example:1/ You / We / They play play the guitar.
Example: He / Sheſ (play) plays the guitar.
1) 1 (boke / bakes) cakes.
2) You (work work) in an office.
3) We take / takes) pictures of birds.
4. The babies ( cry I cries) every night.
5) My father (fly / fies) to Beize every year.
3. Choose and underline the correct form of the verb in simple past tense.
1.) 1 (cryl dried) the dishes after dinner.
2.) We ( cook/ cooked) lunch on Wednesday.
3.) We (copied/copy) Alys notes from the lecture.
4. They leat/ate) vegetables for dinner.
5.) Collie (act/acted) in the play last fall.