3. The percussion instruments like snare drums and bass drums are examples of
4. If the song “Magtanim ay Di Biro” is a Tagalog folk song, what about the song “Sarung Banggi”?
5. Which of the following is not the characteristics of folk songs of Lowland Luzon?
A. Folk songs of Lowland Luzon are sung in their own dialect
B. Folk songs of Lowland Luzon are short and complex
C. Folk songs of Lowland Luzon are either in duple, triple or quadruple meter
D. Folk songs of Lowland Luzon are learned through rote
6. An Ilocano folk song about a name of a woman to whom a man is singing. What do you think is the title of that folk
A. Bahay Kubo
B. Ati cu pung singsing C. Pamulinawen D. Sarung Bangi
7. Which of the following words that have similar meanings to devotional?
A. Religious and Spiritual
C. Emotional and Inspirational
B. Sensational and Uplifting
D. Dramatic and Warm
8. If Tony plays a guitar at night while singing a serenade in front of a girls window, what kind of a secular music is
he playing and singing?
D. Folk song
9. Defined as an ensemble consist of woodwind, brass, and percussion instruments in the Philippies?
C. Brass Band
D. Pop Band
10. Which of the following instruments is an example of an idiophone?
D. Bass Drum