1. What is the importance of each non-
state institution to our country? Answer this question by completing the unfinished
a. Banks allow us to_____
b. Corporations give us the chance to_______
c. Trade unions help workers to_______
d. Cooperatives can make cheaper goods and services for us to__________
e. Development agencies transform our_______
f. Civil Organizations can be useful in_______
g. Transnational advocacy groups raise awareness about________
2. Are these non-state institutions connected to the government? If yes, how? If no,
3. What are the functions of the government in relation to its people?
4. How do non-state institutions help the government in performing its functions?
5. What do you think will happen if we do not have non-state institutions?
A.Keep money safe for customers.
C.They give advice when their members have problems at work
D.help each country
E.to change their strategies
G.issue of the society
yan lang po kaya ko